The Royal Opera House Golden Draw
We are delighted to launch this year’s Golden Draw. Now in its second year, the Golden Draw offers our most committed supporters the opportunity to have a chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime prize package, while raising vital funds to support our work at the Royal Opera House.
Through buying a ticket costing just £25, you will be entered into the draw to be in with the chance of winning the following luxury prize package for two people:
- Check in at The Savoy for a weekend stay in a Luxury King Room at London’s iconic and glamorous hotel, with pre-dinner cocktails, a three-course dinner in Kaspar’s Seafood Bar and Grill one night, and breakfast on both mornings.
- Choose two top-price tickets for any* opera or ballet in the Royal Opera House’s 2018/19 Season, with pre-performance champagne and dinner.
- Enjoy a unique Royal Opera House backstage experience including a private backstage tour, and a rare opportunity to be whisked backstage as the curtain goes down, to meet the performers as they leave the stage.
- Depart for a four-night stay at Monteverdi Tuscany – a boutique hotel set on a hilltop in a medieval village. Enjoy the
spectacular Tuscan landscape from a Luxury View Suite, with daily complimentary breakfast, evening wine tastings, a luxurious massage and a cooking lesson in the cucina accademia.
- Receive a signed memento from the cast of the performance you watched to help you remember your prize forever.
By entering, you will be supporting every aspect of our work at the Royal Opera House: presenting extraordinary productions of ballet and opera, nurturing the next generation of talented artists and craftspeople, through to inspiring children and families with the magic of ballet and opera with our learning and participation projects.
Entries will close on 31 July 2018, so enter now to be in with a chance of winning this unmissable prize.
*Please note that we are unfortunately unable to offer tickets for Der Ring des Nibelungen as part of this prize package.